Welcome to TotallyBookedBlog.
Totallybooked Blog is Jenny & Gitte.
We met through our love of books and have forged a very close friendship over time which was born of our mutual love for reading. We started TBB on 12th July 2012 and finally met in person in April 2015! As you can imagine, that was truly something special!
We really are book soulmates who love nothing more than to sink our teeth into a good book and discuss it into the wee small hours! We chat books everyday and we spend hours discussing every book we read!
Please contact us via email at: email@example.com for review requests.
Our Review Policy .
(We read in Mobi format for Kindle)
Welcome to Totallybooked where you’ll find us, Jenny & Gitte, two passionate readers who would love nothing more than to be able to sit all day to read and review. Sadly work, friends and family commitments get in the way (darn those commitments!) and as a result there are only so many books we can fit into our reading days.
At present we do have an extremely high volume of books on our Kindles however, if you’ve had a look around our blog and think your story is something we would both love, then we’d love to hear from you.
We never read to a schedule but we do do keep a TBR List which we go through to pick our next read which solely depends on our mood at the time so this could see us pick up your book at anytime.
As you can appreciate, it would be impossible for us to accept every request that comes our way but know that we do love hearing from you and we do spend time reading every single review request that comes our way, looking for that synopsis that will grab both of our book hearts. Whether you’re an established or a first time author, it doesn’t matter to us, because we are all about the books!
- What do we love to read?:
Our favorite genre’s are Adult Contemporary Romance, Erotica, Romantic comedy, Dark romance, Physiological Thrillers, YA , NA, M/M and Paranormal (Mature PNR only). Our reading tastes vary and we tend to love a dark and gritty read that takes us out of our comfort zone as much as we love a sweet, swoony romantic story that makes our hearts flutter.
- What do we want to know about your book: Your synopsis, whether it’s a continuing story (how many books will there be in the series) or a standalone. That’s it!! We want to read your book as you intended, page by page with no spoilers so please do not divulge if your story ends in a HEA as we consider this a spoiler. A HEA is not a prerequisite to us reading and enjoying a story! We don’t want to see or read anything that will take away the surprise element and ruin the story for us. It’s all about the twists, turns, the journey and the destination.
- How do we review? Firstly, we have a responsibility to our fellow readers to put forth our honest opinions and thus we always review honestly, respectfully and constructively. We review from the heart and place a huge amount of thought, time and effort into our reviews for the books we read as you will see if you follow our blog.
- What happens if we start reading and don’t connect to your book? Not every book is going to work for every person and if, for whatever reason we cannot continue with your book we will contact you and advise. We do not review books we haven’t seen through to the end and we do not publish reviews on the blog under 3 stars. These days our reading time is so cherished that we don’t generally spend time completing a book we’re not enjoying so we don’t have too many reads under 3 stars as we tend to only persevere with the reads we’re absolutely enjoying.
- What happens when we’ve read your book? We will email you to let you know how we felt about your story and discuss our feelings etc. We will advise the approximate date we will be posting our review. The review will be published on all our Social Media sites including:
TBB Facebook page
Our Goodreads Accounts
Our Amazon accounts as well as our private social media accounts.
- Have you written a kick arse book you’d love us to read? Then please email your request to : firstname.lastname@example.org – please ensure your email contains : Book Title, Synopsis, Goodreads link
Please know that we purchase every book we review, even the books we read from an ARC copy so our readers can be assured our reviews reflect our honest opinion of your story.
If we love your story we are happy to work with you to sponsor a post on FB in order to have your book reach a larger audience. After all…if we fall in book love, we want everyone to know about.
Thank you for contacting us and we look forward to hearing from you.
Please note: TotallyBookedBlog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by advertising and linking to Amazon Stores. These fees are small amounts and as our blog is a passion, not a business, these monies assist in maintaining and running our blog. All Amazon purchase links on our site carry affiliate tags.